Homeowners and residents of Old Suwanee must obtain approval from the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) before making exterior modifications to their home or property. This includes, but is not limited to, things like painting, roofing, landscaping, window and door replacement, mailbox replacement, etc. In general, anything that will modify the exterior appearance of your home or property requires prior written approval.
Old Suwanee’s Architectural Control Committee (ACC) is made up of members of the board of directors. The ACC’s job is maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the community by ensuring all lot and property modification is consistent with the neighborhood’s covenants. Please submit an ACC request before starting a project.
Approved Paint Colors
Below are the paint colors approved for use in Old Suwanee. All paint projects must be approved by the ACC, and requests must include specific paint colors / codes indicated below.
If you do not obtain ACC approval prior to painting or you deviate from the list of approved colors and brands, be prepared to repaint your home and / incur fines.
|Tavern Taupe||#8673||Keystone Gray||SW#7504|
|Silent Path||#8623||Oyster Bay||SW#6206|
|Candle Bark||#8182||Rice Grain||SW#6155|
|Sandy Lane||#8211||Antique White||SW#6119|
|Olde Fashion||#8803||Proper Grey||SW#6003|
|Frontier Tan||#8732||Dhurrie Beige||SW#7524|
|Moselle||#8184||Relaxed Khaki||SW#6149 (shade lighter)|
|White (ONLY APPROVED COLOR FOR TRIM)|
Door and Shutter Colors
(doors and shutters must be painted the same color)
|Domino||#AC141||Inkwell Domino||SW#6992 SW#6989|
|Robust Red||#AC114||Rookwood Red||SW#2802|
|Potters Shed (custom)||N/A|
|Twisted Branch||#8696||Muddled Basil Enduring Bronze||SW#7745 SW#7055|
|Night Navy||#AC084||Indigo Batik||SW#7602|
|Earth Bound Green||#AC091N||Jasper||SW#6216|
Metal Roof (Standing Seam)
Roofing projects must receive written approval from the ACC before work can commence. The following are the only styles and colors that can be selected.
GAF Timberline Charcoal
GAF Timberline Weathered Wood
GAF Timberline Pewter Gray
Owens Corning Estate Gray
- Comply with all state, local, and federal laws, ordinances, regulations, restrictions, and guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to, licensing, permitting, and applicable insurance.
- Submit plans or drawings that include dimensions, type of materials, colors, and location relative to home and property lines.
- If, approved by the OSHOA, execute the request as approved. Variances may result in withdrawal of the approval, resulting in the homeowner not being in compliance of agreed upon covenants, restrictions, and easements.
- Project communication must be in writing (electronic communication is accepted).
- Do not start project prior to approval.
Submit an ACC Application
The ACC application process is collaborative and often takes time to review and be decided. Be prepared for requests to provide additional information. Submit applications in advance of your project’s start date.
Once you’re ready to submit an application, you can begin here.